one more question

BayWotch 3.x wird nicht mehr unterstützt. Dieser Bereich dient als Archiv.
Antworten
noidea
one more question

Beitrag von noidea »

Thank You, Mr Denkmann for your prompt response. I have one more question:

Once someone using BayWotch has saved my eBay data for auctions that I posted on the month of february are they able to open and see the actual auction with all the details or is just the title description?

My auctions from february appear as "nicht gefunden". can they open those auctions and see the artikel Beschreibung with baywotch?

Thank You again!
jckdshjcsj
denkmann
Administrator
Re: one more question

Beitrag von denkmann »

Hi noidea,
noidea hat geschrieben:Once someone using BayWotch has saved my eBay data for auctions that I posted on the month of february are they able to open and see the actual auction with all the details or is just the title description?

My auctions from february appear as "nicht gefunden". can they open those auctions and see the artikel Beschreibung with baywotch?
if you save an eBay item with BayWotch, you are always able to re-open it including all details like title, description, picture, price, etc. (assumed you have saved all this data on your PC).

It's the same like you would save the auction by using an internet browser: Once if you have saved the website, you're able to view it later.

Please note: If user A saves an auction on his personal computer, user B can't view it!

Does this anwer your question?
Gruß,
Elmar Denkmann
(Entwickler)
Antworten